We are looking for a self-motivated undergraduate student to join the on-call data science team for the Opening Pathways research project, which focuses on assisting patients in performing data-driven scientific research. The ideal student has past experience with some form of coding, data visualization, statistical analysis and data management, and an interest in health-related applications.
This is a volunteer project with opportunity to hire for part-time (~10 hours/week). Timing flexible.
Credit available, if desired, at Arizona State University (ASU) or the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
- Statistical code for data visualization, data restructuring, and analysis
- Experience in Bash and R
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools/languages
- Experience using open source tools (e.g., Github)
- Some of: Tableau, Predictive Analytics, Forecasting, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Algorithm Designs, Bayesian Methods
- Flexible, up to 10 hours per week
What to submit:
- Github or other web presence as applicable
- Cover PARAGRAPH describing relevant experience & interest in the project.
Please send all information over to Sayali Phatak: Sayali.Phatak@asu.edu.
ShareTwitter Facebook Google+ LinkedIn
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *